Move Data from Android To iOS Easiest Method
If you are planning to switch to iOS from Android, here’s how to Move Data from Android To iOS easily :
- First make sure, on your Android smartphone, that Wi-Fi is turned on.
Plug your new iOS smartphone and your Android smartphone into power.
- Ensure that the data you’re moving, remembering what’s for your outer Micro SD card, will fit on your new iOS smartphone
- To move your Chrome bookmarks, update to the most recent form of Chrome on your Android smartphone.
1. Tap On Move Data from Android
- While you set up your new iOS smartphone, search for the Apps and Data screen.
- Tap on move data from Android on your iOS smartphone (assuming you previously completed arrangement, you really want to delete your iOS smartphone and begin once again. If you would rather not eradicate, simply move your data manually.)
2. Open Move to iOS app On your Android Smartphone
- On your Android smartphone, open the Move to iOS application. In the event that you don’t have the Move to iOS application, you can tap the QR code button on your new iOS smartphone and sweep the QR code utilizing the camera on your Android smartphone to open the Google Play Store. Tap Continue, and read the agreements that show up. To proceed, tap Agree.
3. Then Wait for a Code
- On your iOS smartphone, tap Continue when you see the Move from the Android screen. Then, at that point, hang tight for a ten-digit or six-digit code to show up. On the off chance that your Android smartphone shows a ready that you have a feeble web association, you can ignore the caution.
4. Utilize the code
- Enter the code on your Android smartphone.
5. Connect to a Wi-Fi network temporarily
- Your iOS smartphone will make a Wi-Fi network temporarily. When asked, tap Connect to join that organization on your Android gadget. Then hang tight for the Transfer Data screen to show up.
Also read : Top hidden features of iOS 16
6. Select your data you want to move & wait
- On your Android smartphone, select your data you want to move and tap Continue. Then, at that point, — regardless of whether your Android smartphone shows that the cycle is finished — let the two gadgets be until the stacking bar that shows up on your iOS smartphone finishes. Keep your smartphones close to one another and connected to control until the moving of data finishes. The entire exchange can take some time, depends upon how much happy you’re moving.
7. Set up your iOS smartphone
- After the stacking bar wraps up on your iOS smartphone, tap Done on your Android smartphone. Then, at that point, tap Continue on your iOS smartphone and follow the onscreen moves toward finish arrangement for your iOS smartphone.
8. Lastly Wrap up
- Ensure that all of your substance moved. Music, books, and PDFs should be moved over manually.
And that’s all how to Move Data from Android To iOS easily
In case of any issue, Click here for official support