MHA Recruitment 2022: Chance to Work with Ministry of Home Affairs, Check Details Here
The Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022 Notification is now available at mha.gov.in. Check out the application process, educational requirements, experience, selection criteria, and other information here.
Filling up of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts at LPAI Secretariat, New Delhi, and its ICPs
on deputation (Foreign Service) basis from those working in Central/State Government. The Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI), a statutory body set up under the LPAI Act 2010 for the development and management of Land Ports / Integrated Check Posts (ICPs) at various locations on international land borders of India proposes to fill up the following Group ‘ A’,’B & ‘C’ posts on deputation (Foreign Service) basis from amongst Central/State Government officers for its Secretariat and Integrated Check Posts as under:-
MHA Recruitment 2022 Chance to Work with the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Notification: Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022 for SO, Private, AE, Personal Assistant, & Other Posts
- Notification Date: 16 May 2022
- Last Date of Submission: 26 Jun 2022
- City: New Delhi
- State: Delhi
- Country: India
- Organization: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Education Qualification: Other Qualifications
- Functional: Administration, Other Functional Area
Important dates for MHA Recruitment 2022
Deadline for application submission: June 26, 2022
Vacancy Details MHA Recruitment 2022
LPAI Sectt, New Delhi
- Under Secretary: 1 Post
- Section Officer: 2 Posts
- Private Secretary: 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil): 2 Posts
- Assistant: 2 Posts
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical): 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 3 Posts
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Manager: 4 Posts
- Assistant: 9 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-D: 6 Posts
- Under Secretary: Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level- 11
- Section Officer: Pay Band -2 + 4600, Level-7
- Private Secretary: Pay Band -2+4600, Level-7
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil): Pay Band -2+4600, Level-7
- Assistant: Pay Band-2+4200, Level-6
- Accountant: Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical): Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Personal Assistant: Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Accountant: Pay Band-1+2800 Level-5
- Manager: Pay Band-3 + 6600 Level- 11
- Assistant: Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Stenographer Grade-D: Pay Band-1+2400 Level-4
The following rounds will be used to select candidates.
- Written Examination.
- An interview
Application Fee Details
Candidates should review the official notification for application fee information.
How to Apply for MHA Recruitment 2022
- Go to the home page, and click the Apply button.
- When you click, the application form will appear in front of you.
- Now the candidate should enter all of his/her information precisely.
- After filling out the form, click the submit button.
- Download and save the application form for future reference.