Question Answer All Chapter Poems & Short Stories Class 6th NCERT English Solutions | Tulip Series
The Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education embarked on a mission to review and revise the school curriculum of the state. As part of this mission, the whole school curriculum has been revised. The reviewed and revised textbooks of the English language from Class I to X have been named Tulip Series. This textbook titled Tulip Series Book-VI is the outcome of a series of interactions with teachers and academics.
However, review/revision does not mean that what was good in the previous textbook should be scrapped altogether. In fact, what was relevant in the previous textbook has been retained in this textbook. But some new contents have also been incorporated into it, necessitated by the changing scenario of the times. An attempt has been made to place the pupils firmly in their locale and then allow them to take off to new heights.
How far the desired goal has been achieved, only stakeholders can tell. Formulating the contours of a textbook is not a one-time activity. In order to strive for the best, we look forward to the suggestions from the stakeholders, particularly teachers and parents, and whatever worthwhile suggestions come, will definitely be given due consideration and the textbook shall be tailored accordingly.
I place on record my thanks to Dr. Sheikh Bashir Ahmad, Secretary, J&K State Board of School Education for anchoring the review/revision program. I also place on record my appreciation for Mr. M. D. Zargar, Deputy Director, Academics K/D, and Ms. Naila Neelofar, Academic Officer (English) for their dedication and efforts which have made this review possible. I am also thankful to Joint Secretary, Publication, Dr. Renu Goswami, and her team for publishing the textbook in time.
Professor (Dr.) D. B. Gupta
J & K BOSE.
Question Answer Class 6th NCERT English Solutions All Chapter Poems & Short Stories
Class 6th NCERT English Solutions | Tulip Series Prose:
- 1: A Different Kind of School (E. V. Lucas)1
- 2: Who did Patrick’s Work (Carol Moore)
- 3: Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) (Prof. G. R. Malik)
- 4: Moosa Ali’s Camel (ShafqatHabib)
- 5: The Kashmiri Shawl (Prof. Mohammad Aslam)
- 6: An Indian American Woman in Space(Adapted from Span)
- 7: Reusing the Waste (Prof M. Aslam)
Poems: Class 6th NCERT English Solutions | Tulip Series
- 1: Beauty (E. Yeh Share)
- 2: Where Do All the Teachers Go (Peter Dixon)
- 3: A House, A Home (Lorraine M. Hali)
- 4: Vocation (Rabindranath Tagore)
- 5: First Day at School (Roger McGough)
- 6: What Do We Plant (Henry Abbey)
- 7: Time You Old Gypsy Man (Ralph Hodgson)
- 8: What is Green (Mary O’Neill)